Aqua Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite Solution) BIS & Drug Licensed
Aqua Chlorine is manufactured in two grades as per ISI speciﬁcations
Grade I: With 4% - 6% available chlorine. One liter can be mixed with 40,000 liters of water. For domestic uses, 100ml bottle 3 to 4 drops is enough to treated 15 liters of water.
Grade II: With 12.5% -15% chlorine. One liter can be mixed with 1, 00,000 liters of water. This proportion of addition at source will ensure to maintain 0.2 PPM standard at end point of the water supply system. Puriﬁcation or contact time required is only 30 minutes prior to use or supply. However, the exact proportion of addition will depend on the environmental factors and the level ofpollution of the water being treated
Uses of Aqua Chlorine
Aqua chlorine eliminates all dreadful germs, microbes & bacteria which cause water-borne diseases.Aqua Chlorine does not produce any side eﬀects and does not change taste, odour& colour of water, but puriﬁes the water.
- Liquid form easily mixes with water.
- No sediment formation in the tanks & pipelines
- Prevents the growth of algae in the tanks
- Higher shelﬂife, packed in sealed plastic carboys
- No corrosion or clogging with lime in pipelines.
- Economic and easy to use. Available Packing 100ml, 500ml, lliter, 20 liters, 35liters 50 liters.